What's new

B&B LE Group buy CLOSED....announcing the 2019 Badger and Blade LE Pipe

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I’m gonna get one, but need to recover a bit from my last purchase lol.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Mike, if you smoke a couple bowls of CB Grape in it you might dissuade Jim from bidding on it come Sue’s Memorial Auction!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I’m gonna get one, but need to recover a bit from my last purchase lol.
Luckily my father put some money on my paypal account that the wife didn’t know about. So, deposit was paid by dad. I have been going a little crazy this year with pipes.

I'm in - I've really cut back on my acquisitions this year - I think this will only be my 3rd pipe in the last 12 months and this is a gorgeous pipe sure to start me back on the road to P.A.D.

I have been going a little crazy this year with pipes.
Screenshot_20190319-185156_Google.jpg

Somehow claiming that Price is the Emperor won’t fly with the wife. Better sneak some overtime in.
The side benefit of recklessly acquiring an absurd number of pipes is that one can periodically fatten up one's paypal account by selling a few, thus freeing up a subsequent purchase from marital inquiry.

("Acquisition Consultant" is not a job i take lightly.)

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
The side benefit of recklessly acquiring an absurd number of pipes is that one can periodically fatten up one's paypal account by selling a few, thus freeing up a subsequent purchase from marital inquiry.

("Acquisition Consultant" is not a job i take lightly.)
Sell a pipe? Blasphemy.

Email sent! This is a gorgeous pipe. This will be my third Morta. I can't wait! A HUGE thanks to @Mike H for putting this together and thanks to Dustin for making it for us!

Hello Everybody!
Just wanted to introduce myself to the group... and to tell you just how much I am looking forward to working on your pipes.

My Name: Dustin Ryan Franc
Company: D. R. Franc Pipes
(My last name is pronounced) Frans... or France. "Like the country, with no e."

Mike was very diligent with his input on the design, and I am very happy with the result!
(BTW Mike... Love the pics you took of the piece. They look great!)
I will do my best to keep you guys posted on the progress. If you are like me... there is a lot of fun to be found in watching a pipe transform.... from block to finish!

Dustin, welcome! It is great to have you here with us. As you can tell we are a bit excited about your pipe for the BL LE for 2019!

Top Bottom