What's new

Clog Pruf Arrived

Another inexpensive 'bay find. Going to use it in the morning.
20181011_235305.jpg
20181011_235255.jpg

$10 well spent :)

If the shave lasts as long the Clog Pruf will be the victor because it cant grab my goatee on an errant pass. The both produce BBS results with the same effort. Still on blade #1 as I have a pretty good rotation in play at the moment. Also I am going camping for the weekend so there will be no shaving required. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing LOL. I know on Monday some device will get a workout. Not sure who yet.

That is one wonderful razor and money well spent. The weight , design and grip - we're fortunate to have good shaving blades available for these fine shavers. Enjoy your shaves !

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

If the shave lasts as long the Clog Pruf will be the victor because it cant grab my goatee on an errant pass. The both produce BBS results with the same effort. Still on blade #1 as I have a pretty good rotation in play at the moment. Also I am going camping for the weekend so there will be no shaving required. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing LOL. I know on Monday some device will get a workout. Not sure who yet.
Well, Micromatic Monday approaches.

As far as I can tell, the Clog Pruf is simply a tweaked MMOC, slightly less efficient, for lack of s better word. If you look at both from a side profile, you will not be able to tell which is which, if they were plated the same of course.

The mmoc is an unforgiving razor and mistakes of poor technique do not go unpunished.

The clog pruf is efficient enough (unless you have incredibly tough beard) but is a forgiving razor. I prefer it

The mmoc is an unforgiving razor and mistakes of poor technique do not go unpunished.

The clog pruf is efficient enough (unless you have incredibly tough beard) but is a forgiving razor. I prefer it

No it is not. You are wrong!!!!! (with all due respect and such)

The MMOC is very effective and safe if you follow GEM directions.

Top Bottom