What's new

Clive Cussler Has Died

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
It is with a heavy heart that I share the sad news that my husband Clive passed away Mon. It has been a privilege to share in his life. I want to thank you his fans & friends for all the support. He was the kindest most gentle man I ever met.I know, his adventures will continue.

I read his books all the time when I went to sea. Always a pleasure to read & they were great to pass around. I'll miss his writing.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
No way!

Been a fan since Raise The Titanic.

He was involved with NUMA-like-stuff for real; didn't he raise the Hunley? Or find it?

Loved how he would, in some books, insert himself as a cameo, Hitchcock-like.

Wish I'd knew him.

AA

No way!

Been a fan since Raise The Titanic.

He was involved with NUMA-like-stuff for real; didn't he raise the Hunley? Or find it?

Loved how he would, in some books, insert himself as a cameo, Hitchcock-like.

Wish I'd knew him.

AA
I believe so. The Hunley was a chapter in The Sea Hunters. Can recall the story of the Hunley with a vivid memory thanks to his writing. The Sea Hunters II is on my nightstand. I'll read a chapter tonight in his honor.

It is with a heavy heart that I share the sad news that my husband Clive passed away Mon. It has been a privilege to share in his life. I want to thank you his fans & friends for all the support. He was the kindest most gentle man I ever met.I know, his adventures will continue.
I'm so very sorry to hear that, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. I loved his books, and still read them on occasion. He will be missed.

I am too, sorry to hear of his passing. I have read many of his books and enjoyed Dirk Pitt's adventures. I will always remember even up to now and especially so in this challenging times....how he wrote...the Hero never give up on life & will face Death with a drink in 1 hand and a cigar in the other hand...(something like that)
RIP Clive Cussler!

Top Bottom