What's new

Clemak mail call

Got this in the mail today. Case is a little rough but razor is in good shape. Takes modern GEM blades. Did a quick shave with it, definitely more blade " feel". Pretty easy shaves no nicks . Now if I could just figure out the stropper.
20200203_115904.jpg
20200203_115849.jpg

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Well done, sir!!! I've been on the hunt for a Clemak for quite a while....I had one in my sites for weeks and just didn't pull the trigger on it....cried like a baby when someone got smart and scooped it up. In any case, I've heard good things about these razors, and hope to experience one someday.

Did you need to mod (i.e., de-spine) the Gem blade? I'm assuming yes.

Well done, sir!!! I've been on the hunt for a Clemak for quite a while....I had one in my sites for weeks and just didn't pull the trigger on it....cried like a baby when someone got smart and scooped it up. In any case, I've heard good things about these razors, and hope to experience one someday.

Did you need to mod (i.e., de-spine) the Gem blade? I'm assuming yes.
No need to de-spine the Gem blade. Since I got this Clemak, it is the only razor I have used. In the 14-15 years I have been wet shaving, I cannot remember using a single razor that long, have always rotated between various DE's, SE's and straights. Haven't had the urge to use another razor.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
No need to de-spine the Gem blade. Since I got this Clemak, it is the only razor I have used. In the 14-15 years I have been wet shaving, I cannot remember using a single razor that long, have always rotated between various DE's, SE's and straights. Haven't had the urge to use another razor.
Yep, that comment just notched up the ol' RAD for a Clemak. Thanks!!! :laugh:
I've heard VERY good things about these, thanks for confirming!

Top Bottom