What's new

FS Clearing out the den! Many items, Razors, Soaps, Aftershaves etc.

Just clearing out my den a bit and I have a lot of items for your viewing. If you have any questions on an item or need more photos please pm me.

Prices include free shipping CONUS only!

If you live out of the country I'd be glad get you a price on shipping just need an address.

On the Shave soaps if you want to purchase more than one pm for a bundle price including shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Lot# 1

Charcoal Goods Copper Level 3 SB with Anchor handle. Used only 3 times - $250 Shipped
Gamechanger OC - Used only once - $75 Shipped
Feather Artist Club Shavette. Used once - $40 Shipped
Jurgen Hempel Barberpole SS handle - $85 Shipped

Lot# 2

Eclipse Red Ring - This razor is as brand new and my photos certainly do not do it justice. The Case has a little chip out of the front where it opens that can be seen but other than that it's in good condition inside and out. I had 5 Red Rings and this was the best of the lot and as close to perfect as possible.
$450 Shipped

Lot# 3

Timeless SS DC .95 with stand, case and the paperwork that came with it. In excellent condition. I will also include an extra case if wanted that the barberpole handle came in as I bought it after I sold the Pineapple handle that came with the original set you see. $225 Shipped

Lot#4

Acqua Di Parma Barbiere Soap & Aftershave set with 90% left in the jar and 95% in the bottle as they were used a few times. Hard to find - $110 Shipped
A&E SoCal Hipster Soap & Aftershave set - Used twice - $32 Shipped
WK Rose Concerto - Used only twice $20 Shipped
Grooming Dept Angel Shave soap - a little more than half full - $18 Shipped
RR Emperor Shave soap & Aftershave. Soap unused & aftershave used twice - $22 Shipped
AOS Full unscented Pre shave oil, Travel size Sandalwood Pre shave oil and Aftershave Balm used once - $22 shipped

Lot#5

DG Pure Lavender - Used 3 times - $20 Shipped
DG Forth and Pine - Used once - $20 Shipped
Eleven Lime & Basil - Used once - $16 Shipped
Stirling Island Man - soap & aftershave set 85% full - $18 Shipped
Stirling Coconut Lime soap & aftershave set 85% full - $18 Shipped
AOS Ocean Pre shave gel & aftershave Balm 85% full - $24 Shipped
RR soap & aftershave set Floid duplicate. Soap used once and 75% splash left - $16 Shipped
Blades Grim Smolder Shave soap used once - $14 Shipped
RR Stallion 85% full - $12 Shipped
Oleo Pucker aftershave splash - $8.00 Shipped
Shannons shave soap Pineapple Banana - $10 Shipped

Lot# 6

SV Fern aftershave and shave soap - Soap was put in a different container as you see as metal tin had some rusting. 85% full - $25 shipped
SV Manna Di Sicilia shave soap & aftershave set - used 1 or 2 times ( aftershave not shown in photo as I put in an extra bottle of Dolomiti by accident - $32 Shipped
SV Dolomiti aftershave splash brand new in the box still sealed - $25 Shipped
Asylum Flying Mango shave soap used once - $22 Shipped
SV 70th Anniversary shave soap 90% full and aftershave lotion/splash used only once - $38 Shipped
B&M Reserve Lavender aftershave splash 90% full - $18 shipped
Catie's Bubbles Limited edition in Blue black glass containers hard to find 3 22 shave soap, aftershave and EDP cologne Never used - NYC Show price $125 - $80 Shipped

Lot # 7

Vintage Shaving stand & Brush which is new and never used - $28 Shipped
Both Vintage Shaving mug/Scuttle $26 Shipped
Dirty Bird large shaving bowl - $28 Shipped
Dirty Bird Small shaving bowl - $22 Shipped
AOS Brush - SOLD!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

I was under the impression that the CG brand was in demand. We have 3 CG's on BST for sale and no sales. Initially, I was not at all concerned about taking the leap since I believed I could resell quickly if I did not like the shave. Is CG coming out with a new product and folks are waiting?
Also, what does the Game Changer retail for?

Ha! I've noticed the number of CG razors also. Brian recently dropped a bunch of SS kit that appears to be be forcing the copper and brass out of a few collections. I really, really like my CG copper lvl 2. It's beautiful and very good shaver, compared to my other kit.

Top Bottom