What's new

Clearance: Brush, B&M Fireside Soap, Rive Gauche EDT, & Hard to Get Samples FOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will include one or two (maybe more depending!) complimentary samples of various fragrances and shaving soaps/products (either from the manufacturer or from Neiman Marcus) with each item or lot of items purchased. Most of these samples are highly desirable ones. I have included a list of available samples at the bottom of this post.

I will combine shipping if you purchase more than one item. In other words, if you purchase the only item which carries a shipping charge (all the other items ship free) together with another item, shipping will then be FREE.

Shavemaster V200 Badger Shaving Brush (New & Unused)

View attachment 686860

This is a brand new and unused badger brush that I purchased (as a back-up) for $185 back in 2007 from Charles Roberts (R.I.P.) at Enchante in Austin, Texas. The brushes made by Charles in 2007 were among the last and the best ones that Charles made. Charles stopped making these brushes when he began offering his "shaving cloth."

I have decided to let this one go owing to the ever-growing size of my collection of brushes. I continue to use my original V200 on a regular basis and it's a fantastic brush. Moreover, the handle is absolutely gorgeous (the grain and color of the wood are lovely) and it feels very solid and substantial in the hand. The photos do not do it justice.

Approximate specifications:
Knot: 25mm
Loft of Bristles: 50mm
Handle Height: 80mm
Overall Height: 130 mm

What might appear to be a scratch or abrasion in one of the photos is just an optical illusion from the lighting. The handle is in perfect condition with no scratches or blemishes whatever.

This brush really is stunning. You have to see it and hold it to appreciate it fully. Notice the beautiful grain in the wood. The identical brush that I have been using since 2007 has never had a single water-related issue with the wooden handle: the finish of the wood is just impeccable.

I have included an additional photo below showing the brush with other common brushes so as to give a better idea of its dimensions. This listing is only for the wood-handled brush in the first photo; the three additional brushes in the second photo are pictured only for comparison and are not included in the sale.

View attachment 686861

This brush will bloom a little with use.

$80
Shipping is FREE via USPS
CONUS ONLY, unless the buyer is willing to pay additional shipping to cover the difference.

Barrister and Mann Fireside Tallow Based Shaving Soap (new and unused)

This winter seasonal scent does not appear in Barrister and Mann's upcoming release schedule, so presumably it will no longer be made. I purchased it last year and never used it. Scent profile: notes of Cognac, Lime, Cedar, Sweet Fennel and Vanilla. Get it while you can.

View attachment 686863

$22.95 plus actual shipping cost (to be determined by zip code) via USPS Priority Mail or First Class.

A trio of Esbjerg Orange Vetiver shaving products (brush in photo is not included in the sale)

View attachment 686859

(1) Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Shaving Cream 150ml (used sparingly only one time) (top-shelf cream)
(1) Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Aftershave Gel 50ml (used sparingly only one time) in original box (amazing product!)
(1) Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Aftershave Cream 50ml (used sparingly only one time) in original box (wonderful product!)

These products are all highly concentrated; a little of them goes a long way and less is definitely more. All excellent performers; scent just wasn't for me. Valued at US$63.97

$35
CONUS ONLY, unless the buyer is willing to pay additional shipping to cover the difference.

Rive Gauche Pour Homme 2.7 oz. EDT Spray by Yves Saint Laurent

Used only once with two sprays. Comes in original box. Valued at $125. I purchased this blindly because Saks Fifth Avenue didn't have any samples and they would not open a bottle at the counter as a tester. My loss is your gain.

$60

FREE SAMPLES:
Acqua di Parma Colonia EDC (5ml. miniature bottle)
Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa EDC (1.5ml. spray)
Acqua di Parma Arancia di Capri EDT (1.2ml. spray)
Barrister and Mann Shaving Soap Samples: Petrichor, Roam, Ferox
Calani Shaving Soap Samples: Malabar, Lavendel, Bay Rum, Cadre Noir, Earl Grey, Dubai
Captain's Choice Sandalwood Aftershave Sample
Captains Choice Shave Balm Samples: Lime, Unscented, North
Chanel Blue EDP (2ml. Neiman Marcus vial)
Creed Erolfa EDP (2ml. vial w/ screw cap)
Creed Zeste Mandarin Pamplemousse EDT (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Original Santal EDP (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Neroli Sauvage (2ml. vial w/ screw top)
Creed Pure White Cologne (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Imperial Millesime (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Himalaya EDP (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Spice and Wood EDP (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Sublime Vanille EDP (2.5 ml. vial)
Creed Virgin Island Water EDP (2.5ml. spray)
Creed Silver Mountain Water EDP (2.5ml. vial)
Creed Royal Mayfair (formerly Windsor) EDP (2.5ml. spray)
Czech & Speake Oxford & Cambridge Traditional Lavender Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake No. 88 Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Citrus Paradisi Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Frankincense & Myrrh Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Dark Rose Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Mimosa Cologne (1ml. vial)
Czech & Speake Rose Cologne (1ml. vial)
Dior Sauvage EDT (1ml. spray)
D.R. Harris Windsor EDT (single towelette)
D.R. Harris Arlington Cologne (single towelette)
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Amber Cardamon Aftershave Cream Sample
Esbjerg Orange Vetiver Aftershave Gel Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Shaving Cream Sample
Esbjerg Sensitiv Aftershave Gel Sample
Houbigant Fougère Royale Extrait de Parfum (2ml. spray)
Houbigant Fougère Royale EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Houbigant Duc de Vervins EDT (2ml. vial)
Knize Ten EDT (1.5ml spray vial in box)
Knize Ten Golden Edition EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Forest EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Sec EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Knize Two EDT (1.5ml spray in box)
Mike's Natural Hungarian Lavender Shaving Soap Sample
Meißner Tremonia Shaving Soap Samples: Dark Limes, Pink Grapefruit, Himalayan Heights, Black Beer No. 1, Salty Sea Sage, Indian Flavour
Meißner Tremonia Puristic Style Shaving Paste Sample
Penhaligon's Quercus EDT (1.5ml. spray)
Penhaligon's Lothair EDT (1.5ml. spray)
Penhaligon's Levantium EDT (1.5ml. spray)
Penhaligon's Endymion EDT (1.5ml. vial)
Penhaligon's Castile EDT (1.5ml. vial)
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Aftershave/Cologne Samples: Miami Libre, Sangre de Drago, Sandalwood, Jitterbug, Douglas Fir, The Beach, Al Fin, Chocolate Bourbon
Santa Maria Novella Shaving Cream Sample from Lafco
Terre D'Hermès EDT (2ml. spray)
Tom Ford Orchid Soleil EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Tom Ford Oud Wood EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Neroli Portofino EDP (4ml. vial w/ screw cap in box)
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver EDP (1.5ml. spray)
Trumper Eucris EDT (1ml. vial)
Trumper Spanish Leather Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Portugal EDT (1ml. vial)
Trumper Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Bay Rum Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper GFT Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Eau de Quinine (1ml. vial)
Trumper Curzon Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Wellington Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Astor Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Marlborough Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper West Indian Extract of Limes Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Wild Fern Cologne (1ml. vial)
Trumper Lavender Water (1ml. vial)
XPEC EDT (2ml. vial)

Something appears to have gone wrong with the links to the photos that I attempted to insert into my initial post. I apologize for any inconvenience. Here are the photos in order:
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Gents, just to be clear, the samples are intended as complimentary extras to go along with items from the listing that you purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom