What's new

Cleaning the Shaving Sink: How Often?

I clean the hair out of the bathroom sink drain about once a month. Did it this morning. I use a long straight piece of coat hanger wire with a hook bent on the end.
As, um, "hairless wonder" said, those long plastic snake things work. But when I use one, it extracts l
Why do you think I'm hairless? Those zip tie drain snakes work wonders! 😉
Well, it can't be less comfortable than a Gold Dollar straight from the factory.

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Don't have one. I don't see the point in paying someone to do work I'm capable of doing myself.

But... how often does your housemaid clean it?
When I was living in Cebu, she (Coralyn) would clean it daily. I expected perfection as I was paying her well, about USD 2 per hour.

Coralyn is out of work until I can return to Cebu.

I am currently stuck in Australia, living with a new girlfriend. Fortunately she is Asian so knows how to look after her man, including keeping the bathroom clean.

Usually I rinse it after the shave and use my shaving towel to clean it a bit. From time to time I use a decalcifier detergent.

For s and sewer line if needed a decongestant. But keep in mind that these will eat flexible joints and rings in the long term. Rofl need to replace the sewer one behind my toilet which now leaks from time to time.

Not sure what vinegar might do in this respect being an acid instead of a base.

And I still want to try what a nano coating might do on toilet, sink and shower

Legion

Staff member
When I was living in Cebu, she (Coralyn) would clean it daily. I expected perfection as I was paying her well, about USD 2 per hour.

Coralyn is out of work until I can return to Cebu.

I am currently stuck in Australia, living with a new girlfriend. Fortunately she is Asian so knows how to look after her man, including keeping the bathroom clean.
How much do girlfriends cost in Australia?

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I would like to say that all girlfriends are free 🤣, but we all know the truth.
A girlfriend would cost me my wife.

Or my life.

Ok, both. And my wife cleans the bathroom. Other than the toilet. I typically do that more often than she does. Or better said, before she gets the chance.

The woman is a freak of nature.

I'll bet I watch that woman work more than I do TV, doggone!

Top Bottom