What's new

FS Cleaning out. Some quality gear etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello to all. I hope all is well. I figured out what I like and what I don't and wanted make some room, trying keep it simple. The two Cayuen Brushes are 30mm double band badger. Both have been used only 2-3 times. The CC brush is unused, I didn't even look on site when bought but its a 24mm (way to small for my preference) Both the CC soaps have been used only a couple of times as well same with the AS. The Symetrical Pottery bowl has only been used a handful of times and has no Knicks or cracks. The baybliss pro 2 has only been used a handful of times and was bought from the official site before I discovered wet shaving. This is a great razor and gives a quality shave. The CC bowl has been used once, Champaign Starburst (minor defect still shaves great) a bag of assorted samples, a maggards 26mm (I believe) synthetic was only used twice, a nano titanium (unused) mini straightener and a half full bottle of NO Orbit with a more the 3/4 full Chel Gel from PAA. I am asking 200 shipped for the lot or OBO CONUS only please. A closed mouth does not get fed. Let's hear em, I am tired of looking at this stuff.
20210928_091547.jpg
20210928_090957.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom