What's new

Cleaning out old stock

We had a name change after we started production so the soap going out currently has the wrong company name and logo on the ingredient label. We got all of the new labels in and new stock made so we are clearing out the old stuff, all old stock left on our website is listed at 20% off until it is gone! It is the same soap with a back label that says Gentleman Jon's as opposed to Dr. Jon's, no other changes made. Enjoy.

For priority, I can ship standard ground vs priority to save on shipping if you prefer. Just message me and I will be happy to look up the price for you as long as you don't mind using paypal.

The Savannah was all made with the new labels, sorry about that. Every thing but Savannah and 2oz Anne Bonny is marked down, the Anne Bonny all got shipped to a store.

Dang nabbit, my firm blocks your sight. I can try to purchase at the library, any Savannah in there?

We cleaned out about half the old stock so far, the 20% discount is still in place for those that are still looking to try us out.

Got mine the other day, wanted to stop in real quick and mention what a nice shaving soap this is. Usually I have to play with my usual method when I get a new soap but this one lathered right up without any adjustments.

Thank you sir, which scents did you get?

Got mine the other day, wanted to stop in real quick and mention what a nice shaving soap this is. Usually I have to play with my usual method when I get a new soap but this one lathered right up without any adjustments.

All of the 4oz tins that were listed at 20% off are sold out, there are still a few 2oz tins left for anyone looking to try us out and save a little cash.

Top Bottom