What's new

Cleaning bronze razor

I know that I'm reviving an old thread, but keeping my Bronze shiny is taking a toll I bought and use Renaissance Wax, but it seems to do nothing. I puffed my Bronze and the stand 2 nights ago, coated everything with Renaissance Wax and it didn't stay shiny for even 2 days. The patina looks like I didn't do a thing to it.

I know that I'm reviving an old thread, but keeping my Bronze shiny is taking a toll I bought and use Renaissance Wax, but it seems to do nothing. I puffed my Bronze and the stand 2 nights ago, coated everything with Renaissance Wax and it didn't stay shiny for even 2 days. The patina looks like I didn't do a thing to it.
I polished my Timeless bronze with Maas polish then used Maas Metal Protector. Cleaned my Karve Brass with toothpaste & then added Maas Metal Protector and the water beads on the Karve.

i need to by some of the Maas Metal protector.
I polished my Timeless Bronze about a month ago and it's still shiny. I haven't used the razor, but it's in a cabinet in the bathroom and used to tarnish fairly quickly. Check A-----, the big internet shopping site, B, B & B and some local hardware stores carry it.

Top Bottom