What's new

Cleaned up the shave den after the big sale

I sold and gave away a bunch of stuff this week. I spent a few minutes cleaning up the shave den.:biggrin:
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that a little 'bed' for your alum in the bottom left?

Its a small wood soap dish. I do not like a closed container I feel it holds mosture against the product and degrades it.

Just ONE brush

What????? am I supposed to have more??:biggrin: :biggrin:

What color and size is that Moss Scuttle? It also looks like you got a matching dish - what to you use it for - whipping out cream? :w00t:

And yea, about the brush.... Man, I'm a total newbie to the whole concept of Art of Shaving (as opposed to a chore) and I must say, even I'm considering a second brush :)

bbBuddy said:
What color and size is that Moss Scuttle? It also looks like you got a matching dish - what to you use it for - whipping out cream? :w00t:

And yea, about the brush.... Man, I'm a total newbie to the whole concept of Art of Shaving (as opposed to a chore) and I must say, even I'm considering a second brush :)

Its a small Moss and the matching bowl is for makin' lather .:biggrin:

bbBuddy said:
nice :) So is it stock brown color scheme? I was thinking about one - albeit a large one to whip out lather. :wink:

full

Sara calls it her waterfall pattern I use a 23mm knot and it fits in the small scuttle perfectly The bowl is were I build my lather then park the brush in the scuttle .

Last edited by a moderator:
JMT said:
Looks good. I really like the jars on the second shelf down. Are those all soaps?

Thanks Jim
Yes the top shelf is my English creams that do not get much play- the next shelf down is soaps from HBS in Sues new tubs. They stack very well.

M

modern man

Nice Den Jim!

Dose It still look this nice?

(Dug pretty far didn't I :biggrin: )

Top Bottom