What's new

Clean out your mailboxes!

I've been wondering about the contest entries. I noticed that mine and those posted around mine don't have the "email confirmation received" added to our posts.

Does tha mean we aren't entered? That would be a bummer.

I am in the same boat as you. They just haven't updated the names yet. If you look in the thread where the prizes are listed they made a post the last time they put the *email confirmation recieved" on the posts. I think we are in the clear. Can't wait to see if I won anything :w00t:

Folie said:
I am in the same boat as you. They just haven't updated the names yet. If you look in the thread where the prizes are listed they made a post the last time they put the *email confirmation recieved" on the posts. I think we are in the clear. Can't wait to see if I won anything :w00t:
Yeah, I saw that. I hope you're right. I'd hate to miss out on a chance to win some of that nice stuff.

If you properly sent your emails, you're in the clear.

I'll update the thread to reflect who has sent their emails in about 15 minutes if you want to stick around to make sure I got yours. Once the contest ends, the thread will be locked, and updated one final time, so if you've done everything you need to by the deadline, you're in. :smile:

-Nick

Nick said:
If you properly sent your emails, you're in the clear.

I'll update the thread to reflect who has sent their emails in about 15 minutes if you want to stick around to make sure I got yours. Once the contest ends, the thread will be locked, and updated one final time, so if you've done everything you need to by the deadline, you're in. :smile:

-Nick
Thanks, Nick. I feel much better now :laugh:

Top Bottom