What's new

Classical aftershave with a DE ?

Since we all moved from the present day technology of Mach3, Gillette fusion, etc, etc. to the classical DE razor which the like of our grandfathers used to use and John Wayne, Sean Connery, etc, shouldnt we also have a vintage aftershave/cologne such as: Jovan Musk for Men or Old Spice?

Why of course, be sure to check out Charles' traditional aftershaves at www.qedusa.com

I just received the Florida Water and it's about as classical as it gets.

This is has been in style and then out of style for so long, that it's now back in style again!

-joedy

I am a big fan of Old Spice, use it several times per week.
Great classic scent!:thumbup:
I believe every man should have a bottle, only costs around 5 bucks.
But I am always willing to give something new a try.

chefchris said:
I am a big fan of Old Spice, use it several times per week.
Great classic scent!:thumbup:
I believe every man should have a bottle, only costs around 5 bucks.
But I am always willing to give something new a try.

Old Spice is one of my all-time favorites. I've got a few bottles, in case they re-formulate or stop making it.

yeh, i think they should not stop manufacturing Old Spice and the 1973 Jovan Musk and shops should get more stocks/supplies, the newer aftershaves coming to out these days dont have a (strong) fragerence that last, people wear aftershaves/colonges but anyone can hardly smell it. but still people go after them. Arent they supposed to have a smell? i know most people wear perfume, cologne or whatever but its like no one is.

Hi gents,

I was wondering if the US Old Spice is similar to that which I can buy here in Germany...????:confused: :confused:

Classic scents are really great, btw.I like the Aqua Velva Classic Ice Blue (a gift from a very fine gentlemen and friend, thx Joe), also the MUSGO REAL Classic scent or, perhaps the Taylor's Sandalwood...

Wish everybody a very nice and stress less day...

Thomas

I use Proraso, Tabac, Musgo Real and Booster all the time - all of these have been around for ages.

When it comes to aftershaves, I stick to something that smells like a barbershop.

Heh - i started wearing Old Spice again after I switch to DE wetshaving. Not really sure why but it seems to fit with the scene, and of course smells nice. :smile:

Top Bottom