What's new

Classic Shaving Almond soap

:thumbup1:

Wife bought me an awesome gift set from classic shaving for Christmas, it had a nice rosewood stand for my brush and razor, and it also came with a custom engraved rosewood soap container with my name on the lid and some Classic shaving Almond soap...

WOW!
First things first the scent is something else, I thought that Cella smelled great but it doesn't hold a candle to this stuff!

The performance is pretty admirable too, face lathers nice and easy even with my rock hard water, nice thick lather, and very smooth and protective, and i mean how can you not like something that smells like amazingness?

Over all I'm pretty impressed with my wifes blind buy, I'm quite proud of her! I would recommend their (classic shaving) soaps to anyone who likes Cella, Proraso or Arko(my three other soaps)

Just wanted to share my thoughts with everyone who wants to read them, and possibly get the impression of others on them

Sorry..... forgot to ask. How is the scent of your soap? Is it sweet almont/marzipan like Cella? I only ask because that sort of scent doesn't appeal to me- the only Almond soap which I have liked thus far is from DR Harris which has an almond flower/quinine scent.

Sorry..... forgot to ask. How is the scent of your soap? Is it sweet almont/marzipan like Cella? I only ask because that sort of scent doesn't appeal to me- the only Almond soap which I have liked thus far is from DR Harris which has an almond flower/quinine scent.
Too bad that C&E Sweet Almond Oil soap (and cream) was discontinued. Absolutely fabulous aroma!

The scent is very strong, and smells on the same lines as Cella but more intense on the sweet almond, the scent reminds me almost of cherries, I love it!

Too bad that C&E Sweet Almond Oil soap (and cream) was discontinued. Absolutely fabulous aroma!

+1 - I'm going to be running out of C&E Sweet Almond Oil shortly...and that will be a sad day! I stocked up, then got lucky and found several glass jars at the TJ Maxx shortly after the news about it being discontinued got out. Unfortunately that was years ago now. I may have to give the CS brad a try.

I was gifted a puck of classic shave candy cane this December. I thought the slickness was quite good. I like a bit more cushion than the soap offered. I also thought it quite easy to lather.

Top Bottom