What's new

Classic Lucky Tiger Brush Cream

Got to digging around in my shave den and found my Lucky Tiger brush shaving cream this morning. It's been a while since I've used it and it's thickened up a bit, so I added some distilled water and gave it a good stirring. It now has the same consistancy of my TOBS Almond SC. I don't remember it really lathering all that well four years ago when I got it, maybe it will this morning. I'll be back with an update.

Clayton

...where did you find the Lucky Tiger brush shaving cream? i can only find the brushless shaving cream?

I've had it for four years and back then you could still find it in barber supply shops. It's been discontinued by Lucky Tiger, all they have now is the brushless version in the tub, and the liquid version in the bottle. This brush version is formulated to be used in a hot lather machine so it's thick in the tub and is thirsty for water. I added distilled water then stirred it good and now it's consistancy is about like my TOBS Almond cream. I think it might lather better now with my brush.

Clayton

Even after the rehydration and stirring the cream didn't lather too well, I had to use a two almond sized amount just to make lather on my face, I facelathered it. The shave was comfortable and DFS quality, and I suffered no irritations or nicks. Today I'll try bowl lathering it.

Clayton

Top Bottom