What's new

classic fragrance clones

Several months ago I came across a website for a company (maybe in England?) that blended and sold its own versions of some of the classic scents. For example, if you like Acqua di Parma Colonia type scents, it has its own formulation for a much cheaper price, but sells it under a different name. It is not claiming its AdP, so it's not a counterfeit or violation of someone's intellectual property rights. In any event, I have lost the name of the company and was hoping someone here might know the name of this company or similar ones. Thanks

Was it Milton Lloyd? I've used a few of their clone frags and found them to be quite good for the price. Their No 9 Victor is a Creed Aventus clone and not bad at all. Unfortunately their dispensers leave a lot to be desired and tend to squirt out a stream of liquid, rather than a mist - rather off-putting.

While looking up Milton Lloyd, I found the similar site I had seen before. It's called Perfume Parlour (perfume-parlour.co.uk). I haven't used this company, but thought it might be worth a try.

The best YSL Kouros clone is Milton Lloyd's The Man Silver.
It's just like the vintage Kouros from the 80's and the longevity is huge.

Where do you find The Man Silver? I only see it on eBay and Amazon. But there also seems to only be a 50ml size?
I buy my Milton Lloyd's from a British seller on eBay since they are not available here in Sweden.
But, after Brexit I think I have to look for a new seller in Europe (in EU) because now it will be too expensive to buy it from England.

I buy my Milton Lloyd's from a British seller on eBay since they are not available here in Sweden.
But, after Brexit I think I have to look for a new seller in Europe (in EU) because now it will be too expensive to buy it from England.
I’m sorry to hear that. I saw it on eBay and hate to buy anything from there. I also don’t see it in the larger containers, just the 1.7 oz spray. Is that all Lloyds puts it up in?

I did find it on Amazon. Do you have access to them?

Of course this link is to the US website, so it probably won’t help you.

I’m sorry to hear that. I saw it on eBay and hate to buy anything from there. I also don’t see it in the larger containers, just the 1.7 oz spray. Is that all Lloyds puts it up in?
I believe they only have 50 ml bottles.
But if you like the original 80's Kouros then you must have Milton Lloyd the man silver 😉

We have Swedish Amazon now, but I have not seen the man silver there

The best YSL Kouros clone is Milton Lloyd's The Man Silver.
It's just like the vintage Kouros from the 80's and the longevity is huge.
The only clone of a vintage scent I have sampled that was worth buying! Most others, I end up purchasing the actual vintage scent on eBay.

Top Bottom