What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

classic fragrance clones

Several months ago I came across a website for a company (maybe in England?) that blended and sold its own versions of some of the classic scents. For example, if you like Acqua di Parma Colonia type scents, it has its own formulation for a much cheaper price, but sells it under a different name. It is not claiming its AdP, so it's not a counterfeit or violation of someone's intellectual property rights. In any event, I have lost the name of the company and was hoping someone here might know the name of this company or similar ones. Thanks

Was it Milton Lloyd? I've used a few of their clone frags and found them to be quite good for the price. Their No 9 Victor is a Creed Aventus clone and not bad at all. Unfortunately their dispensers leave a lot to be desired and tend to squirt out a stream of liquid, rather than a mist - rather off-putting.

While looking up Milton Lloyd, I found the similar site I had seen before. It's called Perfume Parlour (perfume-parlour.co.uk). I haven't used this company, but thought it might be worth a try.

The best YSL Kouros clone is Milton Lloyd's The Man Silver.
It's just like the vintage Kouros from the 80's and the longevity is huge.

Top Bottom