What's new

Classic atomizer recommendations?

I’m using a classic barber shop atomizer that I bought from Fendrihan. I like to put various colognes in it, but getting the top off of most bottles is really tough. Anyone know of good brands that don’t have an atomizer built into the bottle?

Think you are going to have to look for individual items labeled "pour" as you go down through listings. I believe that larger sized bottles of Caron Pour Un Homme are so listed. Or go to a site that sells decants. Probably a better idea because you could get smaller amounts and the job of removing the atomizer would already be done for you.

My guess is that most folks who do decants or splits simply spray the atomizer into the decant container and do not remiove the top from the original bottle. That is what I have always done.

My guess is that most folks who do decants or splits simply spray the atomizer into the decant container and do not remiove the top from the original bottle. That is what I have always done.
Ahh, interesting. Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. I totally broke the bottle when I tried to get the top off.

Top Bottom