What's new

Citrus splash?

Speick is a great one, with good healing properties.

There is also Turkish limon kolonya, the better brands are about 80% alcohol with some citrus essential oils. That is too much alcohol for me, so I cut it with Dickinson's witch hazel and this works very well. It is so inexpensive, you can use it liberally as a proper splash should be used. I've been using the Pereja brand kolonya, which is inexpensive at some ethnic markets. The scent fades fairly quickly.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Someone has to say it. I will probably take flack for mentioning it. It’s rare as hen’s teeth. But, Nordost splash is one of the top orange scents. I am a diehard fan of citrus soaps and splashes. Have a bunch. Nordost is hard to beat.

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
Speick is a great one, with good healing properties.

There is also Turkish limon kolonya, the better brands are about 80% alcohol with some citrus essential oils. That is too much alcohol for me, so I cut it with Dickinson's witch hazel and this works very well. It is so inexpensive, you can use it liberally as a proper splash should be used. I've been using the Pereja brand kolonya, which is inexpensive at some ethnic markets. The scent fades fairly quickly.
+1 for Turkish lemon colognes. I also really enjoy St Johns West Indian Lime aftershave and cologne. Nothing like a lemon or lime scent after a shower and shave at the end of a summer's day.

shoelessjoe

"I took out a Chihuahua!"
Citrus Paradise, my personal favorite ... get it while you can, as it’s now out of production.

Lovely review on Maggard by the way
This is my bar none absolute favorite soap scent (with performance to match), but the splash isn’t carried by any North American vendors, and overseas vendors can’t ship it stateside due to the alcohol content.

Maggard recently stocked the two Officina Artigiana soaps, and says they may get the matching splashes if the soaps sell well.

So buy those soaps! Both are great, and you’ll be helping me in my quest to get the aftershaves!

Top Bottom