What's new

Citizen Eco-Drive Watches

I love mine.
proxy.php

I had a nice dress model but after a year, the time started running slow (5 min a day) then about a month later it died completely.

Citizen Ecodrive is a great every day watch. My wife got me one for my anniversary 5 or so years ago and I wear it every day, 24, 7, 365.25.

Sadly mine has a mineral crystal and I kept it on while cleaning my bbq, which led to a scratch. Other than that. it is one of my prized possessions.

Keeps time great too. I just readjust monthly when I reset date and have 0 issues.

I got an Eco Drive as a gift from a friend about 2 years ago. I am very active and extremely hard on everything I own. A cell phone only lasts me about 6 months before I have beat it up to the point where it doesn't work. This watch has held up perfectly for me and I love it for that.

I am a big fan of this watch because its nice enough to wear to work, out for a date, etc., but its also a great day to day, around the house, prune the roses, wash a dish, and scrub a razor type deal. I would feel very uncomfortable wearing a watch that costs 2 grand.

I had a titanium one that I wore every day from 1998 until a month ago when it disappeared. Never had a problem with it. It was beat the hell up and it had everything happen from submersion in boiling pasta to being run over by a truck--twice. Only thing I had to do was have the crystal changed on it. I need to replace it with another one ASAP. :cursing:

I had a nice dress model but after a year, the time started running slow (5 min a day) then about a month later it died completely.

This is actually where I'm at,too... I've been leaving this thing in the window for days to charge - but at night it runs down and stops. And, of course, it's out of warranty as of this year. I suppose it's the battery. So I'll look into getting it checked out locally.

After doing extensive research, I ended up purchasing a Citizen Eco-Drive as my diving watch. The price was within my means, and it has excellent reviews as far as being the right tool for the job within certain parameters. It's held up nicely, been down around 90ft or so on multiple dives with solid reliability.

proxy.php

After seeing some modifications in a different watch thread, I'm interested in picking up a zulu strap for the watch. The dive limit chart is not very useful, as it conflicts with my PADI info and is kind of goofy looking when I wear the watch out to dinner (unless it's for seafood).

Top Bottom