What's new

Cinnamon Roll??!!

So one of the things I love the most about shaving is my youngest son's reaction. Without fail he'll ask "Daddy did you shave? Then he'll feel my face with both hands, smell it and give me a kiss. Priceless!!!
Well today I used Stirling's Bay Rum soap and followed with Ogallala BR A/S. As is his custom my little man went through his routine and then he says " I like it, smells like cinnamon roll, can we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow?" Needless to say I just had to laugh. Who says shaving can't be fun? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Great!! Savor these wonderful moments!!

And, I trust you'll find some cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow!!

old spice coffee mug.jpg

That’s awesome. I’m sorry I missed out on that. I didn’t come back to wet shaving until earlier this year and my baby daughter is 49.

So one of the things I love the most about shaving is my youngest son's reaction. Without fail he'll ask "Daddy did you shave? Then he'll feel my face with both hands, smell it and give me a kiss. Priceless!!!
Well today I used Stirling's Bay Rum soap and followed with Ogallala BR A/S. As is his custom my little man went through his routine and then he says " I like it, smells like cinnamon roll, can we have cinnamon rolls for breakfast tomorrow?" Needless to say I just had to laugh. Who says shaving can't be fun? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Congratulations!! Looks like you are raising a fine boy!! :a29: :a29:

(Write this down to share with him in a decade or two!!)

I love when these kind of stories are shared. Great stuff!

My son actually introduced me to all this, which has been another thing we can bond over. We give each other the business about having too many soaps, but every so often share cool label art or scents we think are enticing.

Thought I would shave less frequently now that I’m working from home. But that same reaction from my kids has me shaving every other day on the regular. It’s priceless, especially during these surreal times.

Congratulations!! Looks like you are raising a fine boy!! :a29: :a29:

(Write this down to share with him in a decade or two!!)

Absolutely !! .....
Brings back beautiful memories of when I was a little boy and was always enthralled
watching my Dad shave with his brush, soap, and safety razor. (55--60 years ago !)

Absolutely !! .....
Brings back beautiful memories of when I was a little boy and was always enthralled
watching my Dad shave with his brush, soap, and safety razor. (55--60 years ago !)
So true! I remember both my dad and granddad shaving back in the day. My dad later switched to cartridge razors. I didn't start wet shaving til 3 1/2 years ago and it brought back all those memories.
I hope to pas this on to my boys when their time comes.

My six year old will sometimes sit there feeling my face as I read to him, or he'll feel one of my brushes and go "ahhh, so soft". The other day he saw my Grizzly Bay brush and yelled from the bathroom, "Daddy, where did you get this cool brush?!" Get him hooked early! 😄

Dang, now you’ve got me thinking about Tulsa Public Schools cinnamon rolls. They were the best!

Top Bottom