What's new

Cincinnati area wet shavers

Hi everyone,
Was wondering anyone in this area is a wet shaver? Judojim and I have been exchanging items of late and is really great since we both live about 10 miles apart. So was wondering any other shavers out there to possibly all of us meet up with?
I recently drove down to Louisville with a meetup (it was a reddit wet shaver group) and really had a great time just talking and yes we traded items. Would like to do this in the Cincy area.
I know Judojim and I plan on driving together to Maggards show next May. The more the merrier.
Take care

Not in Cinci area but up in burb of COLUMBUS. I wanted to go to the shave meet last Saturday in West Chester, but just couldn’t make it work. Also am planning to go to Maggards May event. Have been wet shaving since March 2019 and enjoy reading this forum and have been hit hard by RAD at times. Give me a PM and maybe we can meet up at some time.

Not in Cinci area but up in burb of COLUMBUS. I wanted to go to the shave meet last Saturday in West Chester, but just couldn’t make it work. Also am planning to go to Maggards May event. Have been wet shaving since March 2019 and enjoy reading this forum and have been hit hard by RAD at times. Give me a PM and maybe we can meet up at some time.

I'm in Eastmoor, just across the street from Bexley.

It sounds a lot better than saying I live in Whitehall...

I'm in Indianapolis, but Cinci is just 1.5 hours away. I would be interested in meeting up. I meet a group of cigar friends at Beer Sellar every couple of months.

Cigars? My other vice. Besides drinking...and overeating, I mean.

Churchill once said of Clement Atlee, "He has all the virtues I despise and none of the vices I admire."

I've always aspired to have admirable vices.

Top Bottom