What's new

Cigars International Lighter(s) Deal

CI is offering 4 name brand, quality butane lighters for $19.99. Shipping is like $4.95 unless you buy something else that qualifies for free shipping. Pretty good deal on the lighters IMHO.

CI is offering 4 name brand, quality butane lighters for $19.99. Shipping is like $4.95 unless you buy something else that qualifies for free shipping. Pretty good deal on the lighters IMHO.

I saw that in their catalog. I have no idea what I'd do with 4 more lighter though. :lol:

I'm interested, but I'm broke at the moment, so I'll have to pass.

If you read the user reviews you can find out what you'll be getting. Chances are you'll get 1 really nice lighter, 1-2 okay lighters, and one cheapie from what people are saying.

BUT, the 1 nicer lighter people have been getting are 25-40$ lighters, so even if you pick up the whole deal for just one nice lighter and PIF the rest to someone you know/ save them for a rainy day / leave them in your car etc. its probably worth it.

Well, well, well ... another familiar BOTL! TY and here we are on 'another slippery slope' LOL

No doubt about it! I'm already like 9 or 10 razors in, although most I have gifted. Well I say gifted, but really I'm just trying to suck people in. :biggrin1:

I could never go back to shaving with a cartridge razor. Are you using a DE or have you tempted fate with a straight razor yet?

No doubt about it! I'm already like 9 or 10 razors in, although most I have gifted. Well I say gifted, but really I'm just trying to suck people in. :biggrin1:

I could never go back to shaving with a cartridge razor. Are you using a DE or have you tempted fate with a straight razor yet?

I'm only 2 weeks into DE Shaving and trying to control the buying urge, so no interest in straight razors ... yet ....

Top Bottom