What's new

Cigar suggestion.

I have a buddy that is getting married in June. Im standing up in his wedding and I want to get him, and a few of his groomsmen a few decent cigars to smoke at the reception(and maybe bachelor party). Im looking for a few suggestions of quality cigars for the money(or a good beginner cigar if there is such a thing).

I have heard of a few brands by reading some posts here like: RP and Arturo Fuente.

Also any good sites to order them? I have a cigar shop relatively close to my house that I plan to check out. http://www.tastingroomofmonona.com/cigars.php and I could go and ask them... but Id like to hear some responses from people that arn't salesmen.

Last edited:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
I like La Flor Dominica, Tatuaje, as ISOMs too. La Gloria Cubanas are nice as well and not super pricey.

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Perdomo Lot 23. I always recommend these, IMO they are the best bang for your buck cigars that are flavorful yet not to strong for the occasional smoker.

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I plan on my days off to buy of these suggestions and give them a try.

When you've made your decision, check cigarbid.com. You may be able to find what you're looking for at a better price.

Top Bottom