What's new

Cigar of the Month Clubs

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Which ones you a member of?

I watch this Cigar Obsession guy and he seems to be a member of every single club available. Got me considering it but I really would be interested in only one.

So what are your thoughts?

Cheers!

You have to smoke a lot of cigars in order for it to work. Otherwise you could end up wit a very large inventory of cigars....

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
That’s one of my concerns. I don’t smoke a lot. I smoke 2-3 a week....Maybe. But for some reason I can’t stop buying them.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
There is a podcast run by a couple guys where for twenty something a month when send out a 5 pack of different cigars, and every week they smoke one of those cigars on air so people can smoke with them as they listen to the podcast. The name of the podcast escapes me.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
There is a podcast run by a couple guys where for twenty something a month when send out a 5 pack of different cigars, and every week they smoke one of those cigars on air so people can smoke with them as they listen to the podcast. The name of the podcast escapes me.
I just did a search for ”Cigar“ and seems to be quite a few. I got so many damn podcasts to listen to I can’t stomach another.

Top Bottom