What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Started off with an Illusion Nosotros...it was alright, but the draw was way too tight. I'll have to revisit it another time.

Later on I went for a CAO Cameroon L'anniversaire...Can't remember what the size was called, but it was big and box-pressed into more of a triangle shape. According to one of the other guys this was from a shipment that was actually lost in the warehouse and aged something like ten years and then found later on. Not a bad cigar, but it is quite light, great draw though.

Had a punch rothschild last weekend, but i don't have much time to smoke (and I won't smoke in my house due to the kids).

Commander Quan

Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Had a punch rothschild last weekend, but i don't have much time to smoke (and I won't smoke in my house due to the kids).

Ah the Punch Rothschild. These will always have a special place in my heart. I started smoking cigars sometime after my 18th birthday, and this was my first non-machine made cigar. I made it halfway through before I was on my hands and knees dry heaving in the grass. :001_wub:

Romeo & Julietta Robusto - Cuban, circa 2002
I opened a box to pass on a couple to a friend yesterday to find that they had bloomed!
Awesome - smooth yet complex. The ending notes and the finish were sublime.

Romeo and Juliet 2009 Limited Edition The Duke. Excellent cigar. Had to smoke outside, not the best environment at -2C :001_smile

Attachments

• $Romeo y_Julieta 2009 Duke.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 414
Oliva Torpedo series O while watching the most boring Ranger game ever.
The cigar was green and gassy.

Bah.

Had a Hammer and Sickle over the weekend...it was a very nice smoke with a decent nicotine kick to it. My friend described it as being more harsh than I perceived it though.

now that's one I want to try!
The first one I had I thought to myself, all that money and it tastes off; this one sure did make up for it. If you can get them at a descent price and have a good feeling about the shipping (keep in mind the Chicago blood bath), I would say go for it, definitely worth the money.

Top Bottom