What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

5763DA8B-2D93-4CCC-AEC0-D4994096C6FD.jpeg

99CD6388-0640-45D8-B398-28DED50818A2.jpeg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
How have the sticks been burning for you?
Well since you asked...terrible. I have the Davidoff in the 65% Tupperdor I haven’t smoked yet. I’m thinking maybe tomorrow giving one a go. Then I’ll know if the 65% you gave me is where I need to be. Kinda don’t want to smoke a $35 cigar as a test though...

But anyway, since I have had no luck at 72% I ordered a few 65% packs and going to swap out the 72 as soon as they come in. I’m also going to buy some inexpensive smokes to practice my lighting and smoking techniques. I’ve had enough of wasting my expensive smokes.

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Well since you asked...terrible. I have the Davidoff in the 65% Tupperdor I haven’t smoked yet. I’m thinking maybe tomorrow giving one a go. Then I’ll know if the 65% you gave me is where I need to be. Kinda don’t want to smoke a $35 cigar as a test though...

But anyway, since I have had no luck at 72% I ordered a few 65% packs and going to swap out the 72 as soon as they come in. I’m also going to buy some inexpensive smokes to practice my lighting and smoking techniques. I’ve had enough of wasting my expensive smokes.

72 is way too high. 65 is a nice sweet spot for Cubans and NCs. Give them at least a month to acclimate

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
If everyone says 72 is way to high then why do they even make a 72? I guess maybe in places like Arizona 72 is OK?

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I didn’t even know they came in 72. Maybe for newer humi’s that suck a lot if moisture?
They make an 85% for that!. 85 is the seasoning. 72, 69, and 65 are the humi packs.

If I’m trusting the Boveda Butlers one humi is 73% RH 74 degrees. The other is 76% RH 73 degrees. And they are probably off by 2 +/-

Top Bottom