What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

20200122_200744.jpg

Undercrown shade.
Weird purple flame on lightup.
Pretty darn tasty though.

Being that I haven't had a cigar since September 2019, and I was a regular cigar smoker going back forty eight years, I'm going to meet two of my very old friends, we've been smoking cigars together for twenty five years. We regularly with other mutual friends got together at the last Friday of the month for lunch followed by cigars. This was a bonding of all of us cigar aficionados and friends with the same political thought. Now we're down to three. I had two eye surgeries last year, kept me off of the road cycle and away from cigars. Anyway, in a few hours, we'll meet at EDWARDS TOBACCOS, IN ENGLEWOOD, CO and I'll probably have either a Fuente 858, a Hoyo de Monterrey Double Maduro Robusto or a Padron 3000. Haven't decided yet. 😉

Being that I haven't had a cigar since September 2019, and I was a regular cigar smoker going back forty eight years, I'm going to meet two of my very old friends, we've been smoking cigars together for twenty five years. We regularly with other mutual friends got together at the last Friday of the month for lunch followed by cigars. This was a bonding of all of us cigar aficionados and friends with the same political thought. Now we're down to three. I had two eye surgeries last year, kept me off of the road cycle and away from cigars. Anyway, in a few hours, we'll meet at EDWARDS TOBACCOS, IN ENGLEWOOD, CO and I'll probably have either a Fuente 858, a Hoyo de Monterrey Double Maduro Robusto or a Padron 3000. Haven't decided yet. 😉
Great story, thank you for sharing

View attachment 1055250
Undercrown shade.
Weird purple flame on lightup.
Pretty darn tasty though.
One of the best smokes I ever had was an UC Shade on the golf course that I work at and they allowed to play a round which rarely happens. It was my first time golfing too! So many people asked what I was doing that day and I said playing a round of gold... "But you don't golf!" Was said a lot... But when you have the opportunity to play on an exclusive course built by Jack Nicklaus you jump on that opportunity. Guys I played with were great. They loved that I showed up with enough cigars to share. :)

I followed with the UC Shade with a Joya Black and man, that was great. The Joya Black is not talked about often but man it is tasty.

The three of us had a great time together yesterday at Edward's Tobacco here in Englewood, Colorado... South Denver. One of my friends had a Padron 1964 Anniversario Exclusivo, the other had a Padron 3000 and I had a Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro. Plus the 1964 Anniversario friend gave each of us a small box of the Following cigars. Friendships that endure... very special, eh?

20200123_172304.jpg

Top Bottom