What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Picked up my care package from Cuba today. Enjoyed a stick with the courier (my brother in law).
SOTW-10-26-2019.jpg

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Cigarinistas:
proxy.php
This evening (while watching another sunset), I enjoyed a 'down to the stub' a Ramon Allones Superiores (Corona Gorda 5⅗ x 46), and yet again...with a mason jar of Southern sugar-cane sweetened Iced Tea!
proxy.php

Cigar of the Day - 28 Oct 19.jpg

proxy.php
“The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar”. Evelyn Waugh

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Cigarinistas:
proxy.php
This evening (while watching another sunset), I enjoyed a 'down to the stub' a Ramon Allones Superiores (Corona Gorda 5⅗ x 46), and yet again...with a mason jar of Southern sugar-cane sweetened Iced Tea!
proxy.php

View attachment 1030199

proxy.php
“The most futile and disastrous day seems well spent when it is reviewed through the blue, fragrant smoke of a Havana Cigar”. Evelyn Waugh
Well done! :)

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Special cigar for a remembrance smoke. I lost my 18yo cat this week. First day I haven’t been working to stop and ponder life without her.

View attachment 1030620
Issac:
First of all, I'm so very sorry that your cat & BFF of 12yrs passed away. I know the grief and pain you both are feeling because when our black cat Minka had passed many years ago after 12yrs with us. We were 'crushed' because she was such a big part of our family that we have yet to get another (I'm still 'working' on the Mrs. in getting a Bengal).

You gave her a home filled with love and your BFF is at peace...of that I know you are proud and you have my most sincerest condolences.

Second, is that a Supremas No.2 (58 x 7⅛in ....Double Perfecto...I would give my 'eye-tooth' for one of those cigars)? :drool:

Can you relate the story behind this cigar (discontinued format [?], where you purchased this/these cigars, thoughts, memories, etc...)?

Rainbow Bridge - Pets.jpg
"A beloved cat is more than a pet, they enrich our lives and touch one's heart". CBJ

Isaac

B&B Tease-in-Residence
Issac:
First of all, I'm so very sorry that your cat & BFF of 12yrs passed away. I know the grief and pain you both are feeling because when our black cat Minka had passed many years ago after 12yrs with us. We were 'crushed' because she was such a big part of our family that we have yet to get another (I'm still 'working' on the Mrs. in getting a Bengal).

You gave her a home filled with love and your BFF is at peace...of that I know you are proud and you have my most sincerest condolences.

Second, is that a Supremas No.2 (58 x 7⅛in ....Double Perfecto...I would give my 'eye-tooth' for one of those cigars)? :drool:

Can you relate the story behind this cigar (discontinued format [?], where you purchased this/these cigars, thoughts, memories, etc...)?

View attachment 1030684 "A beloved cat is more than a pet, they enrich our lives and touch one's heart". CBJ

Thank you very much for the kind words, and I too am sorry for your loss. I actually recevied it from a good friend. This is the description from Halfwheel.

The Butifarra No.2 measures 7 1/8 (180mm) x 50 x 58 in a large perfecto shape. It’s part of the Réplica de Humidor Antiguo Series, a highly limited series featuring non-production violas and sold exclusively at La Casa del Habano franchises.
It’s limited to 450 humidors of 50 cigars. Pricing will vary from market to market and depending on retailer mark-up, European retailers have listed the humidor from $3,500-5,000.

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Thank you very much for the kind words, and I too am sorry for your loss. I actually recevied it from a good friend. This is the description from Halfwheel.

The Butifarra No.2 measures 7 1/8 (180mm) x 50 x 58 in a large perfecto shape. It’s part of the Réplica de Humidor Antiguo Series, a highly limited series featuring non-production violas and sold exclusively at La Casa del Habano franchises.
It’s limited to 450 humidors of 50 cigars. Pricing will vary from market to market and depending on retailer mark-up, European retailers have listed the humidor from $3,500-5,000.
Isaac:
Thanx for info and for sharing! :thumbsup:

BTW, I sure wish I had that kind of cash for one of those limited humidors. :001_rolle

Cigars and Cognac.jpg
“He lit his cigar and sat back at peace with the world;…”. Evelyn Waugh

Top Bottom