What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

It's my birthday and I had the day off. I'm off tomorrow too. That bottle is gone. 🤣

Anyways, AF Angel's Share from a great friend. This is the closest thing to a real Cohiba that I have possibly had. I nubbed it until it was burning my fingers. By then my wife's patience wore out and I had to be a dad. 10/10 will smoke again.

The Bourbon is great too.
PXL_20220803_005209143.jpg

If you want one (and can have one) Get you one! Or come over. I'll share. I have enough. :)
haha appreciate the offer, main reason is lack of time. Busy most days, on my days off I'm too tired to do anything except attempt to sleep before the dogs bark up a storm.

When I was more free, I really enjoyed anything from Davidoff, Arturo Fuente, Rocky Patel, CAO (brazillia was my favorite from them) etc. However my all time favorite cigar was a Maduro made by Diesel called "unholy cocktail". I used to have a mini fridge full of cigars, but got sidetracked, neglected them and lost everything to mold or something else. Sorta gave up from that point.

haha appreciate the offer, main reason is lack of time. Busy most days, on my days off I'm too tired to do anything except attempt to sleep before the dogs bark up a storm.

When I was more free, I really enjoyed anything from Davidoff, Arturo Fuente, Rocky Patel, CAO (brazillia was my favorite from them) etc. However my all time favorite cigar was a Maduro made by Diesel called "unholy cocktail". I used to have a mini fridge full of cigars, but got sidetracked, neglected them and lost everything to mold or something else. Sorta gave up from that point.
I love the Unholy Cocktail!!!!! One thing I've learned though is if you think you're busy making time for a stick helps yourself. Be it pipe or cigar.

If i say i need a stick the wife says go have a stick. She also knows if I have a Monday or Thursday night off and it's 7 o clock and I'm not at the cigar shop she will tell me to go have some guy time.

I love the Unholy Cocktail!!!!! One thing I've learned though is if you think you're busy making time for a stick helps yourself. Be it pipe or cigar.

If i say i need a stick the wife says go have a stick. She also knows if I have a Monday or Thursday night off and it's 7 o clock and I'm not at the cigar shop she will tell me to go have some guy time.
The Man-O-War Ruination is also good. I enjoyed both with Redbreast 12 whiskey.

True, just hard for me to justify down time when there's a million things to do. About the only thing I can enjoy lately is a good shave at 4am. Otherwise I'm falling asleep in the shower. :lol:

Other issue is my current neighbor (duplex) always has family and kids over, so I do my best to be respectful about not pushing smoke their way. Of course they only ever have people over on my days off *womp womp*.

It's my birthday and I had the day off. I'm off tomorrow too. That bottle is gone. 🤣

Anyways, AF Angel's Share from a great friend. This is the closest thing to a real Cohiba that I have possibly had. I nubbed it until it was burning my fingers. By then my wife's patience wore out and I had to be a dad. 10/10 will smoke again.

The Bourbon is great too.
View attachment 1498493
Like a Boss! It’s good to be King

Slash McCoy

I freehand dog rockets
cigar-n-lbv-20220808.jpg

One of my rusticks, rolled three days ago right before the wife declared that my rolling table would henceforth be called the dining table. No binder, Ecuadorian Habano2000 filler and wrapper, paired with a surprisingly good 8yo LBV port. Cigar and port, both delicious, and they were born for each other.

I used to smoke quite a lot of cigars back in the day, and was reasonably active on the CA forums for a while (like 15 years ago). Almost all cubans, because the better NC marcas were basically impossible to get in Europe, probably still are...?

But I haven’t had one in a while, and noticed today that a little tobacconist I used to go to in Mallorca had some Diplomaticos EL Espana (2020 I think), so I picked this up for later. Looks like a long robusto / edmundo, with a lovely mid colorado wrapper.

18706700-65A6-4961-9B2A-1CC24F885383.jpeg

I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Diplos. Particularly the No.1s which I picked up a really superb box of after they discontinued them. The last of which is sadly long since departed. Lets hope this one lives up the memory!

Last edited:
Top Bottom