What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Happy Fuente Friday boys. Anejo 55
86DB6B28-E678-4722-BD37-1BC8FB0AE23C.jpeg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I read that drive ins were coming back. All because of social distancing. Good luck!

this damn cigar is a TIGHT one! Like sucking a think milkshake. Pretty good bu may be rolled to tight for my liking. This is one that would benefit from that cigar reamer tool.

View attachment 1103255
I see you punched that one. I like punches as well, but if it's drawing too tight try recutting with a straight cut or a V cut. I find a deeper cut often cures a bad draw about half of the time I get a bad draw.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
2 buddies stopped by to borrow some tooling. (We kept social distance). Ended up enjoying 1@Cuban Montecristo Edmundo, 1@Punch Elite, 2@Cuban R&J Belvederes, 2@Cohiba cigarillos, multiple beers, a bottle of Burmester 10yr Port, and a bottle of 12yr Glenfiddich. The wife didn’t say anything. I’m still trying to figure out what I did right.

Lol, any chance the wife called your buddies to get you out of her hair for a bit? LOL. Sounds like an epic session.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I see you punched that one. I like punches as well, but if it's drawing too tight try recutting with a straight cut or a V cut. I find a deeper cut often cures a bad draw about half of the time I get a bad draw.
I re-cut it with a straight cut. Still the same draw.

Top Bottom