E6036B82-14A4-4D73-B8B1-623C1B7CF08E.jpeg

Body Medium-Full
Size Grande
Ring Gauge 60
Length 6 1/4"
WRAPPER: Ecuadorian Havana Seed BINDER: Nicaraguan
FILLER: Nicaraguan
FACTORY: J.C. Newman PENSA

I’m usually not a fan of larger ring size cigars but this was actually a great smoke. I’ll have to pick up a few more. This was from a 4th of July sampler from JR cigars. They make a maduro version as well. Which I will probably pick up because I do love a good maduro.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I just had the third from what was clearly a different sampler. I started from small to large. The two smaller cigars seemed tasteless. I think the Toro is where I really appreciated the brand. The Churchill . . . well I'll save that for a bit. I suspect it will be nice.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
House of Horvath cigar.

It so happened that after a day of thunderstorms and threat of tornado that the sky opened up. The moon was clear in the sky even in the still bright 8PM light. I thought of the Lunar Society of Birmingham.

Lunar Society.jpg

Any prizes for the worst cigar of the day :D

full

I respectfully submit my Half a Dried Up Montecristo That I Found in the Back of a Drawer (I need some pipe mud haha), I'm actually quite enjoying it regardless.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Friday night. Admittedly a bit of a better smoke than I usually post . . . and by a favourite rose because I've been liking Clay S'sssss posts.

Nice evening.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
The "Last Call" seems like a brilliant size for me . . . more specifically this one is a AJ Fernandez Cigars Last Call Geniales Habano Robusto.

Last call_.jpg

Top Bottom