What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

proxy.php

I really enjoyed it.
Montecristo Grande Edmundo Edicion Limitada 2010.
Probably the best Montecristo I've smoked.
This is my third box.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Snow is falling in streams. Rain and snow. I spent hours blasting away on my drive.

Bit of a treat this night before making everything safe tomorrow.

silly string snow.jpg

A Bolivar while golfing in Maui. Aloha @Price @Kentos @MrSmith. When meet da pipe club, eh braddah?

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang! So close!

There's great golf on Oahu, too, braddah. Next time...

Ashamedly I haven’t even met up with Price yet!
You need to remedy that! Get yourself invited over for a look at Price’s chest. ;)
Yeah Kent, I think we live less than 10 miles from each other. We really have to get our act together.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Dang! So close!

There's great golf on Oahu, too, braddah. Next time...

Yeah Kent, I think we live less than 10 miles from each other. We really have to get our act together.

I still have a tin of Red Flake with your name on it too.

Ok I’m in with another one. I always wonder if it’s weird that I post two cigars in a row before anyone else has posted. Anyway here we go.

Tatuaje Skinny Monster Wolf
image.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Ok I’m in with another one. I always wonder if it’s weird that I post two cigars in a row before anyone else has posted. Anyway here we go.

Tatuaje Skinny Monster Wolf
View attachment 953614

I bought a box of the skinny monsters, then spilled the box. Never did get around to figuring out which one I was smoking after that lol.

I bought a box of the skinny monsters, then spilled the box. Never did get around to figuring out which one I was smoking after that lol.
No joke I took mine out of the box and placed them in my humidor. After that I have to look them up every time I decide to enjoy one just to figure out what it is.

I found this helpful.

upload_2019-2-16_20-21-42.jpeg

Top Bottom