What's new

Cien MEN AQUA

An offering from Lidl, the German discount retail chain, at 2.35 euros for 100ml. Nice glass bottle, colorless liquid.

IMG_20220512_132950.jpg

This product is made by Mann & Schröder GmbH, a company that is involved with many private labels for cosmetics, such as the bevola label from the Kaufland chain (which also sells at 2.35 euros for 100ml).

The formulation here is even simpler than the already simple one of bevola ENERGY KICK, namely, it is sans panthenol and some scents, as seen below:

IMG_20220512_133036.jpg

I think it is quite high on the alcohol content, but it works quite good in the morning on a wet face, and even better when you already have stubble and want to avoid any itchiness during the day.

The scent is its best feature I think, I would describe it as ocean-fresh and it stays with you for a while.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks for the review and sharing your purchase. We have no Lidl Store out here in Australia. If we did I would check them out.

I am quite interested in their aftershave balm alcohol free.

Probably gonna order a bottle from eBay seller.
s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for the review and sharing your purchase. We have no Lidl Store out here in Australia. If we did I would check them out.
I'd imagine that Australia would have its own cool line of snake venom after shave lotions and spider silk balms!

I am quite interested in their aftershave balm alcohol free.

Probably gonna order a bottle from eBay seller.
It is said that it is a NIVEA MEN After Shave Balsam Sensitive clone, I don't really know.

However, if you have access to it and want a 0% alcohol balm, nothing beats the Balea MEN Ultra Sensitive After Shave Balsam for 2.95 euros imho, absolute ridiculous value.

I hope it is not going to be the case of making the product so good to get the customers hooked, and then cheapening out on the raw materials.

Reactions: edw
Top Bottom