What's new

chubb 2 losing hair

For some reason my chubby is losing a lot of hair, a good 10 to 20 pieces each time I shave its only 8 months old, anyone else got the same problem, might contact simpsons

How do you store your brushes? Standing on the handle, or hanging, and do you let your brush dry thoroughly before using it again? What temp is the water you soak the brush in?

Too hot water can soften the glue that holds the knot together. Brushes that don't dry properly can rot at the base of the hair and break off.

I had the same problem with mine, started shedding after about 12 months. Contacted the vendor I purchased it from who exchanged the faulty brush for a new one. Hope it works out, the Chubby is a great brush.

thanks for the replys, I have contacted simpsons, and they are happy to look at it, but they want proof of puchase which I no longer got, so thats blown it

thanks for the replys, I have contacted simpsons, and they are happy to look at it, but they want proof of puchase which I no longer got, so thats blown it

if you went through a vendor, then that vendor may still have an electronic record of your transaction, and if you went through simpson's site i would think they definitely would...just a thought

Top Bottom