What's new

Christmas trees

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Let's see your Christmas trees!

Since there are no kids here we just have a small one.

DSC_0029 (2).JPG

Since Santa hasn't been here yet we only have one thing under the tree.

DSC_0023 (2).JPG

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Wow, good kitty. Ours would be climbing the damn thing

She used to climb it when she was a kitten and we had a bigger tree. Now she has learned that if she tries that she makes the tree fall over. :lol:

I have a picture of her, when she was little, up in the Christmas tree...somewhere.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
No pic but we got a live cut this year for the first tine. We found a tree farm where you walk out in the field pick one and they cut it down. Pretty cool

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
We have not put one up for a couple of years. Just the two of us at home and last year LOTH went to her sisters as it was the first Christmas without their mother. I have not got the fake tree out of the shed for this year and I probably won't.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I think this is the 3rd year with this one. It is very light weight and can't hold ornaments at all but it is pretty.
Tree.jpg

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
I can't believe how far back I had to go for this. I guess it was the last time I put all the ornaments up. 2010 . . . man time goes by way too quickly.

Tree 2010.jpg

Tried to take a picture of ours. With the kids older, you'd think there wouldn't be excitement about the Christmas tree going up. Wrong. The cat got wind of it, and pestered us until we got it up. Yes, he goes up it once or twice, which is why I weight down the stand with a couple of sand bags. Anyway, he was in his Christmas spot, on the skirt nestled between two sand bags (under the skirt, of course). Unfortunately, the photo didn't turn out.

E049B8B3-EBBC-4EB1-9277-200A715138BB.jpeg

DBE3801E-0DF0-429E-9BE3-C4C2BF5C0058.jpeg

As far as trees go it’s a pretty humble example of the Yuletide tradition. But, I believe our manger set is rather nice and I think that matters more.

Top Bottom