What's new

Christmas Themed shaving. What?

I got this as a gift for Christmas a few years ago from my Aunt. She is notorious for giving odd gifts that really don't really apply to the person receiving them. When I got this mug at the time I thought... "What in the heck am I going to do with this?" Im not a big coffee drinker but I held onto the mug because it remind me of sitting around with my family on Thanksgiving and watching "A Christmas Story."

I think my Aunt was just ahead of her time because this turned out to be a fun gift that I use every year around this time! Thought it would be fun to see if anyone else has any Christmas themed shaving items. Here's mine:

$IMG_1943.jpg

$IMG_1944.jpg

HA! Yeah if she would have gotten me an M&F two band when I got this mug I probably would have given it to my Dad because I knew absolutely nothing about traditional shaving. I knew my dad used a brush and soap in a mug from seeing it on the counter but I couldn't figure out why he would do that when it was so much easier just to use gel... I have come a long way my friends.

That is a nice mug, as I've never seen one like that. On another note, I just bought A Christmas Story Sunday at Walmart and I'm looking forward to watching it this weekend, because I've never seen this movie.

Top Bottom