What's new

Christmas Eve: home from a heart attack

You certainly have something extra to celebrate this Christmas! Welcome back, glad to hear that you are doing well and please take care of yourself.

I suffered a heart attack Wednesday afternoon. :001_unsur

Cardiologist inserted two stents in to my right coronary artery.

this morning...less than 72 hours later....they sprung me. :001_smile

I guess that gravy is not on the menu tomorrow :angry:

Nice to be back here.

Just 2 years ago on the 23rd, I too suffered like you. Although they were not so keen on the idea to let me go home. with only 1 stent. I came home after New Years, and for a time there, I thought I was not coming home at all. 2 Christmas's later, here I am. It's been quite a struggle for me. Congrats on your recover, and you are not the Lone ranger in this! Merry Christmas!

DR

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Wow John, I am glad you are OK! Take care of yourself..........no red meat either. :lol:

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I suffered a heart attack Wednesday afternoon. :001_unsur

Cardiologist inserted two stents in to my right coronary artery.

this morning...less than 72 hours later....they sprung me. :001_smile

I guess that gravy is not on the menu tomorrow :angry:

Nice to be back here.
The Pontificator:
Glad to see you're OK & had a great X-mas. I had a heart attack last May & also have 2 stents. When I got sprung from hospital, I went straight to my local cigar shop to 'celebrate' I'm still alive!!! :lol1:

proxy.php
"Laughter is the best medicine". Unknown Author

They let you in the hospital for a few days so you could get some rest.:wink2:
Seems like they are constantly waking you up about every 1/2 hour.
Glad you made it home!

You and your family certainly had something to celebrate this Christmas.

Best of luck in your recovery.

I am happy the everlasting razor above decided to keep you with us for the time being, now, you take care of yourself man, relax, eat healthy and cancel those naughty cable shows after midnight.

Glad to have you here brother.

Welcome back and glad you are on the mend!

Instead of a regimen of pharmaceuticals, do yourself a favor and consider a lifestyle change to include daily consumption of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, juiced at home, of course, and a diet of whole and raw foods.

Cheers to your good health!
-Greg

Welcome back and glad you are on the mend!

Instead of a regimen of pharmaceuticals, do yourself a favor and consider a lifestyle change to include daily consumption of fresh fruit and vegetable juices, juiced at home, of course, and a diet of whole and raw foods.

Cheers to your good health!
-Greg

I am already in the process of making some significant changes in my diet. It's not what I didn't know how...I just didn't care to. Well, all that has come to a screeching halt.

Top Bottom