What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas contest!!!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Not in but I enjoy answering your PIF entry questions. They are always unique and fun!

What does Christmas mean to me? Overtime at work (cha-ching!), free gifts, decent food, and a gilt free excuse to by myself an awesome Christmas present.

View attachment 1372430

We are going to run this a bit earlier so the winners - wait, winners? - yes winners plural will have time to get their gift from The Captain. There will be three winners chosen by random.org after just a few days. This is CONUS only please. Each winner will have a $50.00 credit to buy anything he likes in our store. We have things for you and items that you can get for gifts for others. Win/win!

We have just released our new scuttle and Mariner's Mug which have both been a hit with customers. And Obsidian, classy Obsidian - telling you about it would only detract from its elegance. OH, you thought you knew what a Treasure Chest was? Ha! Check out our version from Captain's Choice. In fact, check them all out here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all
View attachment 1372444View attachment 1372445View attachment 1372447View attachment 1372454

So how do you enter? You don't need to say whether you are in or not. Just answer this:

What does Christmas mean to you?

Check back in just a few days to see if you won. Whether you did or not keep Captain's Choice in mind for the holiday as well as all of 2022. We are grateful for the support you all show for our small business. It has been a challenge this past two years and we do appreciate your patronage.

Merry Christmas,

~ The Captain
View attachment 1372430

We are going to run this a bit earlier so the winners - wait, winners? - yes winners plural will have time to get their gift from The Captain. There will be three winners chosen by random.org after just a few days. This is CONUS only please. Each winner will have a $50.00 credit to buy anything he likes in our store. We have things for you and items that you can get for gifts for others. Win/win!

We have just released our new scuttle and Mariner's Mug which have both been a hit with customers. And Obsidian, classy Obsidian - telling you about it would only detract from its elegance. OH, you thought you knew what a Treasure Chest was? Ha! Check out our version from Captain's Choice. In fact, check them all out here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all
View attachment 1372444View attachment 1372445View attachment 1372447View attachment 1372454

So how do you enter? You don't need to say whether you are in or not. Just answer this:

What does Christmas mean to you?

Check back in just a few days to see if you won. Whether you did or not keep Captain's Choice in mind for the holiday as well as all of 2022. We are grateful for the support you all show for our small business. It has been a challenge this past two years and we do appreciate your patronage.

Merry Christmas,

~ The Captain
Well Christmas means a lot of things to me the most important being family, and friends being together and celebrating life and happiness. I also see the joy on children's faces as the magic of Christmas lives through there eyes and smiles.

Christmas is great! I love the get togethers with friends and family, and caroling.

I guess to me, Christmas means time of fellowship and merriment :)

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Congrats to the winners and of course another awesome PIF from The Captain!

Congrats to the winners and thank you Captain for putting these giveaways on. Thanks and Happy holidays!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I love Christmas. It is when I can be with not so often seen members of the family.

I’m in.

Mail arrived today so update time with pic on the generous contest/giveaway

So been wanting one of these bowls :)

37265AD7-E2E9-4B8A-B5D5-2165F6B7E178.jpeg

I also picked up some Venture soap and splash

I did run up and put some of the splash on for a 3 pm pick me up :) NICE ! really nice feeling on the face and its not sitting on my face or drying it out as some do !

They also threw in some samples (thanks) two soap and a AS splash :) also got a nice little atomizer setup that would be perfect for travel etc.. that is that silver item :)

The samples are awesome I love the smell of the Italian :) (red cella nostalgia fan)
island time being from the islands I was super curious about this one :) love it bright clean fruity
side note I used to live/work on boats on the “PINEAPPLE ISLAND” ! Aka Lanai so very very fitting and yeah spot on

I know what I am using for tomorrows shave ! A new bowl a new soap and a new splash !!!

Cant wait and again thanks so much to Captain and crew :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom