What's new

GIVEAWAY! Christmas contest!!!

So, a great Christmas memory was this Christmas. I've been trying to bond with my future son-in-law and finally have found a connection with shaving. I gifted him one of the Captain's scuttles and you would have thought I gave him the latest gaming system. The "warm lather technology" was mind-blowing to him and we had about 30 minutes of talk on how to use it with triple milled vs. croaps, etc. I included all the generous samples that came with the scuttle. And, as a side note, my daughter pointed out the logo on the scuttle saying how cool it was on there (no prompting from me). Thanks Captain for helping to spark a nice moment with family.

So, a great Christmas memory was this Christmas. I've been trying to bond with my future son-in-law and finally have found a connection with shaving. I gifted him one of the Captain's scuttles and you would have thought I gave him the latest gaming system. The "warm lather technology" was mind-blowing to him and we had about 30 minutes of talk on how to use it with triple milled vs. croaps, etc. I included all the generous samples that came with the scuttle. And, as a side note, my daughter pointed out the logo on the scuttle saying how cool it was on there (no prompting from me). Thanks Captain for helping to spark a nice moment with family.

There are not words, Ted - just amazing. I am so glad to have played a role there for your Christmas. :thumbup:

Top Bottom