What's new

Christmas avatars, anyone?

Where I come from, we decorate for Christmas the weekend following Thanksgiving. In keeping with tradition, I thought I'd go ahead and being to get B&B in order. Anyone else want in, or is it too early?

You change your avy more than Elizabeth Taylor changes husbands.

Well, I knew the Thanksgiving one wasn't sticking around too long. I mean...that holiday has passed. I really get into Christmas. (I blame my mom for that.) This one will be here until January arrives. Then back to Tony Montana probably....or maybe this other one that I have lying around. We'll see.
But it's just Christmas and Thanksgiving. The only other holiday I get all festive feeling about is St. Patty's Day.

I'll have to see if my friend Elaine still has some of her Christmas cards lying around.

:lol::lol::lol: That would be great! Of course, you'd have to tastefully edit, but those in the know would appreciate it for sure!

Well, I knew the Thanksgiving one wasn't sticking around too long. I mean...that holiday has passed. I really get into Christmas. (I blame my mom for that.) This one will be here until January arrives. Then back to Tony Montana probably....or maybe this other one that I have lying around. We'll see.
But it's just Christmas and Thanksgiving. The only other holiday I get all festive feeling about is St. Patty's Day.

Christmas has always been very big for us as well. We normally stretch it out to January 6.

Christmas magic replaces Ty Webb with Clark W. Griswold. As soon as I finish my coffee, I'm headed to the basement to bring up the Christmas lights.......

Travis Bickle surrenders to Kermit the Frog. We put the tree up last night and got into the egg nog and brandy. Now I just have to keep my spending under control!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'll have to see if my friend Elaine still has some of her Christmas cards lying around.

:lol:

And don't forget* rhwew's less than a month until Festivus.

*We don't want a repeat of that unfortunate incident of 2007.

Top Bottom