What's new

Christmas aromatic recommendations

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Looking for a Christmas aromatic. Tried Boswell Christmas cookie and was going to order some, but I saw C&D has a Jolly Old St. Nicholas blend. Any other suggestions?

proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one I've tried has been corn cob pipe. It was good. Kinda like a cube cut of carter hall with coa coa flavoring. I never did pick any up for fear I would smoke it all up through the year lol.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Only one I've tried has been corn cob pipe. It was good. Kinda like a cube cut of carter hall with coa coa flavoring. I never did pick any up for fear I would smoke it all up through the year lol.

Agree that Corn Con Pipe and a Button Nose is solid. I also loved McClelland Holiday Spirit but it’s impossible to find now. Country Squire does some Christmas blends. I haven’t had any, but I’ve had some of their other tobaccos and was favorably impressed.

Agree that Corn Con Pipe and a Button Nose is solid. I also loved McClelland Holiday Spirit but it’s impossible to find now. Country Squire does some Christmas blends. I haven’t had any, but I’ve had some of their other tobaccos and was favorably impressed.

I'll second corncob pipe and a button nose! The other c&d chrChrist blends are decent but ccpbn is pretty nice.
. Peretti Thanksgiving Day is a nice cake too.

Mike H

Instagram Famous
C&D Corn Cob Pipe and a Button Nose
Boswell Christmas cookie
Peretti Thanksgiving Day
C&D Jolly Old St. Nicholas

I could not find CCPABN, so I went with Jolly Old St. Nick. Smell like a bit like Grand Marnier.
Thanks for the input guys

Mike H

Instagram Famous
Kinda disappointed with the Jolly old St Nick. Not as aromatic as I had hoped and I taste a lot more than just a hint of Perique. To me the Perique overpowers the orange. It’s good and has a nice room note just not what I expected. I would be interested in others opinion.

Boswell's Christmas cookie would have been my top recommendation. If you are going to order, I would also recommend Cupcake, not necessarily Christmas themed, but if you like aros, it's delightful.

Top Bottom