What's new

Chopper blades Photos as Requested

Supply and demand is just about to go out of whack. This is a great treasure trove you have. I do have a question for you. What do they call a 8/8 Wade & Butcher Celebrated full hollow razor that looks like somebody took a hacksaw and cut off the toe of the blade?

C

ClearShaver

Wow Traveller , that's great.

New to the forum, so hello + greetings all.

Actually I'm new to straight razors too, but have been looking for a short while, and not doing things by half measures thought to start with a nice & spectacular WB chopper!

So i've registered specially just to ask about buying. As i'm over in England it would only be returning it to its homeland! When I was a lad Sheffield steel was always prized for cutlery, although Wade & Butcher itself had long disappeared by that time i think.

Messaging you Traveller.

Wow Traveller , that's great.

New to the forum, so hello + greetings all.

Actually I'm new to straight razors too, but have been looking for a short while, and not doing things by half measures thought to start with a nice & spectacular WB chopper!

So i've registered specially just to ask about buying. As i'm over in England it would only be returning it to its homeland! When I was a lad Sheffield steel was always prized for cutlery, although Wade & Butcher itself had long disappeared by that time i think.

Messaging you Traveller.

Welcome to B&B. You picked a great way to get started with straight razors.

Top Bottom