What's new

Choosing a Razor for a Trip

ERS4

My exploding razor knows secrets
As a digression, after reading the discussion of homemade razor handles a long time ago, I also made one for myself.

The length can be changed to imitate the size of the travel tech, so I can use it in the chinese klone tech during my travels, and even match it with other razor heads that I prefer.
1597992927-3912436410-g_l.jpg

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
As a digression, after reading the discussion of homemade razor handles a long time ago, I also made one for myself.

The length can be changed to imitate the size of the travel tech, so I can use it in the chinese klone tech during my travels, and even match it with other razor heads that I prefer.
View attachment 1215020
Very impressive - you have a real talent; I have noticed it in many of your posts. 👍

Post up a photo and tag me please! I've love to see your tech collection.

You've inspired me to use this travelling razor (it is near mint) tomorrow in my daily shaves video.

I have a few vintage travelling toiletry sets with techs in them... I am going to do some videos with these sets too... I mean c'mon they got it right! These travelling sets are pretty incredible... now they've got men using plastics and propane in a can, crazy!

I love travelling sets, the ordinary man could have affordable luxury and take pride and comfort in their shave. There is such dignity in that. Personally I enjoy living with today's comforts but I also envy yesteryear for many things and reasons.

The humble tech really is iconic.
IMG_20210129_115013.jpg

One remaining one with the scalloped handle in the mail.

Top Bottom