What's new

Choose the burger from this menu that I will eat for my birthday in two days.

Happy Birthday! There's nothing I enjoy more than a good burger.
It won't win, but the Sticky Burger would be a good choice. PB on a burger is surprisingly tasty.
After that, breakfast burger. My daughter's allergic to eggs, so I try to get some whenever I can.
Dont fret too much....I don't think you can go wrong.

Happy Birthday! There's nothing I enjoy more than a good burger.
It won't win, but the Sticky Burger would be a good choice. PB on a burger is surprisingly tasty.
After that, breakfast burger. My daughter's allergic to eggs, so I try to get some whenever I can.
Dont fret too much....I don't think you can go wrong.

Actually, I decided on the Sticky Burger about ten minutes ago! Everyone in the house was talking about how bizarre and potentially horrifying it is, and that was all I needed to hear. I'll eat anything once. I hope everyone still had fun voting, but yeah, my family's aversion to the Sticky Burger sealed the deal for me!

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Actually, I decided on the Sticky Burger about ten minutes ago! Everyone in the house was talking about how bizarre and potentially horrifying it is, and that was all I needed to hear. I'll eat anything once. I hope everyone still had fun voting, but yeah, my family's aversion to the Sticky Burger sealed the deal for me!
We will need to see a picture of the peanut butter on the burger or none of this ever happened.

The jalapeno jelly & bacon on a pretzel roll part sounds great!

Pics as promised! I'm a convert - PB&J burgers are delicious. The saltiness of the peanut butter does something magical in conjunction with the juiciness of the beef.
PBJBurger2.jpg
PBJBurger1.jpg

Pics as promised! I'm a convert - PB&J burgers are delicious. The saltiness of the peanut butter does something magical in conjunction with the juiciness of the beef.
View attachment 1138986View attachment 1138987
A peanut butter and bacon sandwich on toast has long been a family favorite. I’ve had peanut butter and bacon on burgers at a couple of places (most frequently at the S&B Burger Joint in OKC). It is a great burger!

Glad you enjoyed it! I had a similar reaction the first time I tried a PB Burger. Especially when there's some spiciness involved as well. The contrast of flavors is fantastic. And the way the PB melts on the burger is pretty cool as well. Hope the rest of the evening was as enjoyable as the meal. Which hopefully included a nice, cold brew as well.
🍺

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Peanut butter and jelly on a hamburger? Well...Happy Birthday...but...you should have gone with the bacon cheeseburger.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
View attachment 1138986View attachment 1138987
Getting out of your comfort zone sometimes yields great results. I never really thought shrimp and grits would be good, but when I was sitting at a restaurant patio in Colorado Springs looking at the Rockies last year, I thought a new experience deserved a new (to me) food. It was great. Happy birthday.

Getting out of your comfort zone sometimes yields great results. I never really thought shrimp and grits would be good, but when I was sitting at a restaurant patio in Colorado Springs looking at the Rockies last year, I thought a new experience deserved a new (to me) food. It was great. Happy birthday.
Sounds good to me. I'll have to try it somewhere.

Top Bottom