What's new

Chinese "12k" natural

Like many, i own a chinese natural stone marketed as 12k. Bought it many years ago, have not used it in almost as many. All the pictures and videos i have seen, the stone is a medium to dark grey color. Looked at mine the other day and it is a light gray almost tan color. Just curious if anyone else has a light colored c12k?

I'll get a better picture later. It looks lighter in person then in that picture.

Attachments

• 20220706_205655.jpg
    20220706_205655.jpg
    662.9 KB · Views: 22
I'm not helping you at all, don't look like mine, you will soon get a good answer from someone else. Have you used it?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Can't help you with the light grey one but here is one I purchased new recently.

Can't help you with the light grey one but here is one I purchased new recently.
Saw that. Much darker then mine. Obviously it is natural stone so there is going to be differences, just never seen one that looks like the one i have. Might have to actually use it some time.

Still seems to come out more gray in pictures. It is seriously tan seeing it in person.

Attachments

• 20220708_181217.jpg
    20220708_181217.jpg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 20220708_181257.jpg
    20220708_181257.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11

Legion

Staff member
Still seems to come out more gray in pictures. It is seriously tan seeing it in person.
That's the box mine came in. From memory it was a darker stone. I still have it, but I'll have to get it out of the shed latter to take a photo.

Thanks @Legion that is what i am used to seeing.

@Steve56 i am aware they vary in color, scroll up 3 posts and you will see i made that point. Just thought it was strange that i have never seen another tan one and there are plenty of pictures of these stones.

Top Bottom