What's new

China Man Shaving Mug

that has got to be one of the funniest things i've seen for awhile. He/it does appear to be more mug than man though. :badger:

crispy said:
Yes, that is one mug that I would not want to wake up to every morning. =/

Wake up? I wouldn't be able to sleep in the first place with that thing in the house:eek:

Rather novel scuttle design. THough I have heard there is a buyer for every beast, at this particular price I think that commandment breaks down..:001_huh:

Seller must have known the thing was so ugly no one would buy it so he gave it a super high price to trick someone into thinking 'it must be rare and collectible so I'll buy it even though it is butt-ugly'!:biggrin1:

ada8356 said:
Seller must have known the thing was so ugly no one would buy it so he gave it a super high price to trick someone into thinking 'it must be rare and collectible so I'll buy it even though it is butt-ugly'!:biggrin1:

There is a price for anything????? I second the above idea. Man, that was a *%&¤/# ugly piece of mug... :eek:

I hope it will haunt the sellers dreams... Ugh!

No bids yet?

Come on guys, it's "very very rare" and "was listed for over 300.00 in 1987"! How could you go wrong? :wink:

boboakalfb said:
lets see how this pans out...

Here's how I wanna see it pan out...

In a SOTD pic. Maybe sitting next to a Simpsons, a tub of CF cream, and a WS Sticky...or maybe a Gillette 195. You know...rounding out a classy setup. :yesnod:

Agent86 said:
Here's how I wanna see it pan out...

In a SOTD pic. Maybe sitting next to a Simpsons, a tub of CF cream, and a WS Sticky...or maybe a Gillette 195. You know...rounding out a classy setup. :yesnod:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If it was 30 or under, I'd but it heh. Then again, I have a Geordie Laforge Star Trek TNG bust coffee mug that I keep my pencils, pens, and letter opener in.

proxy.php

Top Bottom