What's new

China at it's best

On Alibaba, anyone recognize the packaging.

proxy.php

Shavesbuck,

I had a similar picture a while back with another thread of counterfeit lords.

Chinese can copy so well! Well except for the name.... Jajajaja

No, these are not in transit:thumbdown I have seen many other brands like this however in my search. It is tough being the Indiana Jones of the shaving community:001_rolle

CAVEAT EMPTOR

Years ago, I was taught how to read. Very useful skill! :wink2:

Yes, in my generation parents taught their kids to read by the time they were two or three. Now they wait until first grade and make the school do it -- no wonder we can't beat the Japanese kids today. In some high schools 40 per cent of the students can't read at a basic level -- ridiculous!

Yes, in my generation parents taught their kids to read by the time they were two or three. Now they wait until first grade and make the school do it -- no wonder we can't beat the Japanese kids today. In some high schools 40 per cent of the students can't read at a basic level -- ridiculous!

>Sigh!< Once upon a time we were taught how to understand things. Like the difference between Chinese knockoffs and high quality merchandise.

And Johnny STILL can't read, dagnabbit! :cursing:

So far I have not seen any cosmetics in this counterfiet arena and wonder why they are not selling Mr. Tailors's Edon Scent shave cream.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
>Sigh!< Once upon a time we were taught how to understand things. Like the difference between Chinese knockoffs and high quality merchandise.

And Johnny STILL can't read, dagnabbit! :cursing:

As I recall it was Japanese knock offs . . . Now Japanese manufacturing is valued akin to the precision of German manufacturing. Korea is coming along nicely as well . . . Hyundai has come quickly from plants with dirt floors to producing cars known for superb fit and finish. The world is changing. I believe that in general Chinese firms are more interested in employing more people and gaining market share than in increasing profitability. I don't doubt, however, that the quality will begin to improve just as it has in Japan and Korea.

Top Bottom