What's new

Chicken Boo, what’s the matter with you?

You wear a disguise to look like human guys, but you’re not a man, you’re a chicken, boo.

The Animaniacs were a thing when I was in college. Nowadays I stream it when I need something to cheer me up. :)

Might need more.

I still need beer.

Well of course you do, we all do. But that's beside the point.

You have to have the right kind of irreverent, absurdist sense of humor to appreciate the Animaniacs (and Tiny Toon Adventures that preceded it.) Enough people do that it won multiple daytime Emmy awards and now new cartoons are in production for the first time in 25 years. I hope they're good.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Well of course you do, we all do. But that's beside the point.

You have to have the right kind of irreverent, absurdist sense of humor to appreciate the Animaniacs (and Tiny Toon Adventures that preceded it.) Enough people do that it won multiple daytime Emmy awards and now new cartoons are in production for the first time in 25 years. I hope they're good.
Never got to see them, as I was a working adult at the time. I love Monte Pythons Flying Circus, though.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
If you haven't seen "What Did Jack Do?" on Netflix, it does involve the love a talking capuchin monkey has for a chicken named Bontoonawanda ... Pretty much a 17-minute acid trip.

AA

If you haven't seen "What Did Jack Do?" on Netflix, it does involve the love a talking capuchin monkey has for a chicken named Bontoonawanda ... Pretty much a 17-minute acid trip.

AA

Fired up Netflix and watched it. Thanks. I was just thinking I needed a little more surrealism in my life. :)

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Fired up Netflix and watched it. Thanks. I was just thinking I needed a little more surrealism in my life. :)

"Toototabon! Toototabon!" Poor Jack.

I keep misremembering that chicken's name, but you don't meet a chicken named Toototabon every day.

AA

Top Bottom