What's new

Chesapeake Knife and Tool - 1/2 off

Okay, I know this has been mentioned before, but Chesapeake Knife and Tool is closing and has everything 1/2 off!! They carry Col Conk, Merkur products, some straights and other shaving supplies.

I would recommend calling their Internet Dept at 1-800-531-1168 (ask for Shawn) and be sure to tell them Art (me) sent you. They can ship to anywhere.

They will be closed within the next 3 weeks but still have some stuff. He was nice enough to call each store to ask them for what I was looking for then called me back and is shipping the products directly to me

roughrider said:
Art, did you get any prices for any shaving gear?

Well, I picked up some Merkur Blades for 2.50 per ten pack and I picked up a Merku HD AND a Slant bar for 19.00 each.

How's that for a good deal?

AACJ said:
Well, I picked up some Merkur Blades for 2.50 per ten pack and I picked up a Merku HD AND a Slant bar for 19.00 each.

Thats good ! me want no me needs the same ! I emailed them but no response yet :mad:

I talked to Shawn and he said, "Art bought all the good stuff!"
:lol: Just kidding. He's quite amicable and willing to do what must be done to help you get whatever they may have.

AACJ said:

That's not bad. Do they carry the gold Slant Bar?

roughrider said:
That's not bad. Do they carry the gold Slant Bar?

I didn't see one but if you call, Shawn will call all the stores to see if they have any. I saw 4 slant bars and a few HD's left along with all their straight razors and supplies. Plus they have Col Conk on sale at 1/2 off.

I called this morning about the blades and Shawn told me "Art cleaned me out". He's checking on an HD for me. <crossing fingers>

letterk said:
I called this morning about the blades and Shawn told me "Art cleaned me out". He's checking on an HD for me. <crossing fingers>

I can tell you that the C K & T at the Harborplace shopping center has a few HD's and a few slants left along with a bunch of straights and strops and col conk stuff. you might want to call the individual stores which should be listed on their website, then call shawn and tell him they have it. He should then be able to ship it to you. I've even contemplated haveing Shawn sell the stuff off this site too, if he really wants to get rid of it.

Shawn said he's been getting a lot of calls from gents on this board. I scored two HDs (one for me and one for my brother) and that's it. No more Col Conk Amber, but I didn't ask about the other scents.

:001_smile They still have some slant bars available and several HD's. I just spoke to Shawn and he said there was an issue with how some items were labeled and the slant bar was shown as being out of stock when there still were some remaining. By the sounds of it they still have some soaps and bowls available.

I spoke to them yesterday afternoon (friday) and they were hit so hard, they were not sure exactly what they had left. Evidently, the board hit them and "someone" bought all the blades they had available ! Hmmmm. Wonder who that was Art ??!!

They were going to double check inventory and call me on Monday to confirm whether they had any slantbars left.

Seriously, though, thanks for the tip. Slantbars at $27 or something like that including shipping.

Much appreciated !

Robert

Did Shawn at Chesapeake mention to any of you how long the shipping time was going to be. I forgot to ask when I placed my order.

please nobody take the merkur hd or the blades please

i really want those as they will be my first de's

i will call tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Jim Thompson said:
Did Shawn at Chesapeake mention to any of you how long the shipping time was going to be. I forgot to ask when I placed my order.
Hi Jim,
Did you get UPS ground (standard) or did you pay for some expedited shipping? UPS gorund, "it is what it is," takes 3 to 5 business days depending on where you are and from whence comes the shipment.:001_rolle I think today is their last day of business, so hopefully everything will be shipped by COB today. If you chose the UPS shipping, you will probably receive shipping advice from the UPS client Quantum application identifying the tentative receipt date.

Top Bottom